Kidney Tumour Treatment
The most common type of kidney tumor is renal cell carcinoma in adults. It begins in the cells that line the small tubes within your kidneys. There are different types of treatments are available for patients with a kidney tumour. Institute of Urology is a one-stop center for all kinds of Kidney Tumour Treatment in Jaipur.
Types of Kidney Tumour Treatments in Jaipur:
- Surgery: Surgery to remove part or the entire kidney is often used to treat renal cell tumour. The types of surgeries included in our Kidney Tumour Treatment in Jaipur are Partial nephrectomy, Simple nephrectomy, and Radical Nephrectomy.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is one of the highly done Kidney Tumour Treatment in Jaipur. It utilizes drugs to stop the growth of cancer cells, either by killing the cells or by stopping them from dividing. The way the chemotherapy is given depends on the type and stage of the cancer being treated.
- Radiation therapy: Radiation therapy is our another Kidney Tumour Treatment in Jaipur. It is a cancer treatment which uses high-energy x-rays or other types of radiation to kill cancer cells or keep them from growing. The two types of radiation therapy are External radiation therapy and Internal radiation therapy.
- Biologic therapy: Biologic therapy is a Kidney Tumour Treatment in Jaipur that uses the patient’s immune system to fight cancer. The given types of biologic therapy are being used or studied in the treatment of renal cell cancer:
- Interleukin-2 (IL-2)
- Targeted therapy: The drugs or other materials are used to recognize and attack specific cancer cells with no harm to normal cells under Targeted therapy. Targeted therapy with antiangiogenic agents are used to treat advanced renal cell cancer.
H2: Best Hospital for Kidney Tumour Treatment in Jaipur
The symptoms of Kidney cancer are frequently unnoticed because tumours are usually slow growing and not suspected until the patient begins to experience symptoms such as blood in the urine, pain, tiredness and a palpable mass.
Signs of renal cell tumour:
- Blood in the urine
- A lump in the abdomen
- A pain in the side that doesn’t go away
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss for no known reason